Saturday, April 14, 2012

Night Flying Is Fun

Today we are going to try something a little different. So grab you popcorn and get ready. Here we go! 

I was at the store and looking around. I tend to wander randomly. A lot like I do when I am writing. That's really just how I'm as random as a leaf... or a kite ;) in the wind. So as I was walking I saw kites! I got excited and I wanted one of them. I had to look at them all then I noticed mini kites! How cool is that. It is exactly 4.5 inches and it is so cute. You will see that i a minute and I think agree.

So I bought the kite and took it home. I was all excited I just had to fly it. An really some days you just have to fly a kite! The feeling like a little kid giggling and getting ready. I will admit this one not the best flying strait kite I have ever had and well we were urban night flying so that changes things up a little too. Yet it was so fun! It had a hard time staying in the air with the wind blowing all ways around the buildings but I did my best! 

Now here is time for the TWIST. We have a pic as is normal but... today we also have VIDEO! So here we go. The Night Flying Fish Kite. I named it Bug Eye. I think it fits don't you? 




Well as you can see I had a blast night flying and the little kites are so cool! I will say I would recommend getting one. Just find a better place to fly it. I know I will be out looking for a good spot to fly it soon. An get some day flying it. After all it is never a bad idea to fly a kite and sometimes you just have to. I know I did. 

Happy Kite Flying Readers,

The Fry

1 comment:

  1. Too cute lol but looked like fun :D and the vid was great..that buggy eye had a mind of it's own there though it looked like..

    ReplyDelete