Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Want A Smart Car

There is so many reasons I do. All the good reason like it is better for gas and all the going green goodness. Yet I really want it cause it is cute and I can go lots of places without being broke! Gas prices are insane right now. I want to invent time travel just to go back for the cheaper gas. I will go and buy a bunch of gold and go back melt it down and be rich! :D Live like a queen!

It would have to be a smart car time machine. I wouldn't want to leave it behind but I would not tell anyone how it was made. hmm or invent a way to cloak... crap nvm that will not work. I guess I am not going to time travel after all. I do want to try this though some day with it.


That would be so much fun. To water ski behind it like that. Maybe could flood like a parking lot and try it? I could think of all sorts of ways. That looks like it was a flooded road. Fun times for sure :) Then I could get my dog into it too and watch her ski a little like this... 


That puppy has some style for sure. He is just chilling riding the board. Wonder how long it took them to figure out how and train him to ride like that. So cute! :D 

Well I kind of wandered off topic but those are the reasons I want my smart car. I want it to be purple and it will be MINE MINE MINE! 

Happy Driving Readers,

The Fry




No comments:

Post a Comment