Sunday, April 8, 2012

I Want To Hide More Then Eggs

I know it is the normal thing to hide Easter eggs around the house for people to find. An sometimes plastic eggs with jelly beans. I think it would make it more fun to do something else. Like for a good boss thing take a bigger plastic egg and say put gift certificate or cards in them.

It would be a good way to make people happier about being stuck at work on the holiday. Plus it will make them hate you less for it. Win Win right there I think! Unless they go greedy and start to beat each other over who got more eggs. Then lawsuits and not so fun but well that's a risk you would have to be willing to take!

Then again you might not be at work and want to go evil and take peoples things and hide them in eggs. Like ha ha got your keys! Find the eggs that have your things and them frustrated ripping the house apart for their stuff. While you sit there like Dr. Evil and laugh. For that I would suggest that you find a evil bunny costume to really get into the role.

I wonder what would be like if there was a Evil Easter Bunny? Would he hide eggs that explode? That would be kinda fun... YAY I found a Egg........BOOM! lol. Yep I think Easter needs a villain. St. Patty's day has people trying to take his gold. V-day we have people trying to take out cupids. Thanksgiving we have people trying to kill turkeys. An Christmas has the Grinch. I think I will come up with a Evil Easter Bunny... I will call him Rex... maybe ... or Stan ... Evil Stan.


So watch out cause next year you might just get a visit from Stan The Evil Easter Bunny next year. Handle them eggs with care.. Cause they might go BOOM!

Happy Easter Readers, 

The Fry 



2 comments: