Thursday, December 23, 2021

“What's in a name?

“What's in a name? that which we call a rose. By any other name would smell as sweet.” ― William Shakespeare

So I decided to change up the blog. New logo, combine The Fry with CK Squirrel and so on. So much has happened in the last few years. A fresh start was needed. So same me here or rather me 2.0? Time for more silly and some serious with a mix of some things I will actually create/design and maybe some funny videos of me… we will see! I am just excited to be coming back to this again. 

So while I am now going by the new name of CK Squirrel the website will still be the same.



I can’t change the web address cause then it would lose the linking I have built up in the past with this site and have to start from scratch. I don’t want to do that and I don’t want to lose all the posts I have done so far. I feel like I have built a lot into this already and while I want it to grow I don’t want to forget where it all started. Eventually I will be posting on this and a new url for CK Squirrel… got the page already being built address to follow when I get ready to launch it… but for now to new posts and fun her! Here is to new beginnings!!

Thanks for reading,

CK Squirrel
AKA
The Fry



No comments:

Post a Comment