Monday, December 27, 2021

Laughter, monkeys and weird winter sports…

 So looking back to get in the mood next new silly post I found myself laughing at some of my favorites. Like the weird winter sports… makes me want to find out where they have these outhouse races! Lol 


They just look like so much fun!!

Or I the other great loaded monkey on beer and ice cream and the clown car…

http://frysfriedthought.blogspot.com/2012/06/monkeys-in-clown-cars-with-taser-does.html



To my desire to have a pet zombie named joe… Christmas is coming… oh what joy and what surprise when I open up up my eyes and see a hungry zombie standing there! Lol


I really hope Santa brings him this year! I got a good feeling about this one! 

I mean I have been kinda good this year. I didn’t blow up the UPS truck this year. No major fires, didn’t steal candy from toddlers, I even saved the last peace of my favorite snacks for my sweetie. What more could Santa want. Totally gonna get my zombie this year! 

An don’t even of think of telling me the big jolly guy is not real… cause I can’t hear you! *sticks my fingers in my ears* lalalalala

So what do you think you’re gonna get this year? Do you want a zombie also? I bet you do! Who wouldn’t I mean look how happy that title girl in the picture is. I want that! Lol

Well good night readers. Sweet dreams of Christmas with a zombie pet under the tree with a big ole red bow on him just for you! What would you name him? 🤔😂

Thanks for reading,
The Fry
CK Squirrel




No comments:

Post a Comment