Thursday, December 23, 2021

Are you ready for Christmas?

 Christmas Eve is tomorrow and I would love to say my crazy squirrel brain was able to focus and finish her Christmas shopping. However that would be a big old lie! I really tried this year to remember everyone. Wrote lots of lists. Started shopping early even on Amazon. Yet with all this planning I know tomorrow I will be at the store last minute trying to find a gift for everyone with barely anything left on shelves and store employees glaring at me to leave cause they want to go home. Lol

I think I work best under pressure it is a challenge then and I love a challenge. Tell me I can’t and I will. Tell me I have to or should do something good luck getting my ass off the couch. Just not happening. 

Even with all of this though I am really excited for Christmas! I decorated this year and that got me more in the mood compared to last year. I even made cookies… granted it was the easy throw on the sheet and bake kind… but that counts! Lol 😂 

I also have to say with all the crazy things I have dealt with this year like new job, my health, new friendships, stronger old friendships and closer connections with family. This year has lead to more growth for me as a person then I would have ever guessed. 

So time to throw off the seriousness of this year and dive right in to the fun! Time to toss on the Santa hat. Get those presents wrapped. (After I manage to get them all…lol) 

An get ready to party from Christmas right into New Years!




So Merry Christmas to all of you,

CK Squirrel aka The Fry

Hope you get all the things you wished for this year from Santa Squirrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment