Thursday, December 23, 2021

Deep Thoughts & Funny Stories

 As I start back writing again it is hard sometimes to find that great opening blog post other then the easy I am back one. That one is easy cause I have lots of ideas for what I would like to do. Deciding on one though is like picking my favorite movie, book or really anything. 

I guess the best way to do this is to start off with some of the changes to my life and keep this post mostly serious. I know bummer but I promise a few smiles and maybe a few laughs too.😉

So to start off I finally found my better half. Never thought I could find someone to fit my crazy so much but he really does. I still don’t know how I got lucky enough to find him but thankful always to have my forever. 6 years and counting just seems amazing to me!

Now with that happy note as I am thinking of all the happy and silly stories of that on to the not so fun stuff…

I have ADD (attention deficit disorder) 

Was not really shocked 😮 when I found out it was more of a huh 🤔 that makes sense moment for me. Lots of things clicking into place and all my scattered squirrel brain 🧠 stuff made so much more sense. 

Was I upset when I found out? Not really cause I did suspect it before hand just never looked into it. 

Has it changed my life? Not really other then few shiny ✨ new skills to better focus that work some of the time. Lol still learning here! 

I love my squirrel brain and I realized it was how and still is how I deal with my ADD. Not gonna say I know the best way or a good way to deal with having it. I just have figured the best way for me personally to deal with it.

So that being said I am still the same silly, klutx, slightly insane, happy, weird and nutty squirrel/fry I have always been. Just a little older and a little more settled in life then I was. 

Settled doesn’t mean boring thou for me it means stable and healthy life with tons of fun and smiles. 

So I guess writing the first post wasn’t so hard after all. I guess I did know what to say. Well as we go along this blogging journey together please leave comments and ask me questions or give me ideas or anything. Would love the feedback to grow this blog!

With that I will leave you with some funny pics of me and call it a night…


Thanks for reading,

The Fry

CK Squirrel


And maybe one day add



Drunk COW? Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment